Tufgear SprayOpen Gear Spray Lubricant
ROCOL® Tufgear Spray is a heavy duty open gear spray containing a blend of high load carrying solids designed for the effective lubrication and protection of gears used in extreme environments.
TUFGEAR Spray is a highly water resistant, long life grease in an aerosol for the lubrication of all types and sizes of open gears.
Also available in grease form – see ROCOL TUFGEAR Universal.
TUFGEAR Spray is designed for open gears, girth gears, rack and pinions etc. which are found in all types of industrial applications. TUFGEAR Spray has been developed to use on all types and sizes of open gears in aggressive environments, including strong underwater currents. TUFGEAR Spray is TUFGEAR Universal in an aerosol therefore it can be used for large gears operating under high loads in extreme conditions.
- ROCOL TUFGEAR Spray has a wide temperature range -10°C to +100°C.
- TUFGEAR Spray is a non-melting grease containing a blend of high load carrying solids.
- Combination of high load carrying solids boosts the heavy duty performance particularly in highly loaded applications.
- TUFGEAR Spray demonstrates outstanding EP performance with a weld load of 800 kg.
- TUFGEAR Spray has excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions.
- It is highly tenacious to ensure the lubricant adheres to the gear teeth and doesn’t fling off.
- TUFGEAR Spray maintains integrity in extreme conditions and continues to protect over extended lubrication intervals, reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
- Thin film minimises attraction of dust and dirt.
- Pack size: 400ml