ROCOL® Hi-Load 2 is a heavy duty bearing greases containing molybdenum disulphide that has been designed for the effective lubrication and protection of ball, roller and plain bearings used in extreme environments.
SAPPHIRE Hi-Load 2 combines the triple life performance of SAPPHIRE 2 with the addition of molybdenum disulphide ensuring that a lubricating film exists under the most extreme loadings where the grease film can be squeezed out.
USAGE: SAPPHIRE Hi-Load 2 is particularly suitable for slow moving bearings operating in extreme conditions such as shock loads, vibration and wet environments. It is designed for heavy duty ball, roller and plain bearings typically found in industries such as quarries, mining, marine, docks, agriculture, construction and brick and tile Works. SAPPHIRE Hi-Load 2 excels in applications such as crushers, screens, presses, loaders, scrapers, wagons and similar applications where pins, bushes, slides etc. are subjected to extreme conditions.
- Wide temperature range – from -30°C to +150°C.
- Revolutionary multi-complex soap technology provides outstanding EP performance superior to conventional soap thickened lubricants.
- Molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) has an affinity to metal surfaces leaving a tenacious high load carrying film with a low coefficient of friction. This film provides an extremely durable layer reducing frictional heat and wear and extending component life and lubrication intervals.
- Ideal for highly loaded, slow moving applications where shock loads and vibration can occur.
- Highly resistant to oxidation providing greatly extended lubrication intervals – typically 3 times longer than conventional lubricants.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions.
- SAPPHIRE Hi-Load 2 maintains its integrity in extreme conditions and continues to protect over extended lubrication intervals, reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.