PTFE expansion joints
Expansion Joints are flexible connections, used in the pipelines to take the unwanted movements of the pipes. Used with many aggressive chemical medias, this type of expansion joints are made from virgin PTFE specially strengthen to withstand high loads. Based on the forces and present movments, PTFE expansion joints could be produced standard with two, three or five convolutions.
- Lining material PTFE ( virgin or conductive)
- Different lining thickness and flange connections upon request
- Loose flanges from carbon or stainless steel
- Special features earthling studs and final painting
- Special solutions working at full vacuum
- Certification of the production for PED and spark tests.